One day while trying to come up with a review idea for my Classical Conversations class (I’m a tutor!), I ran across this post on a printable Lego Review Game.
I printed it out and we played it, but I realized I needed to change a few things for it to work a little better with our memory review work. I’ve adapted it and thought I would share it with you. It easily lends itself to all kinds of review–spelling, math facts, trivia, etc.
Lego Game Printable for Memory Work Review
1) Print the gameboard on cardstock. I recommend laminating it (this is the laminator we love and have had for four years)!
2) Find your supplies: minifigs or other objects to use as game pieces, die, Legos, and whatever you are reviewing (CC memory work, Bible verses, math facts, spelling words, etc)
3) Ask your child a review question. If they answer correctly, they roll the die.
4) Move the number of spaces on the die. Add (or take away) the correct number of pieces to build a tower.
5) The person with the tallest tower at the end of the game wins!