One more week! The countdown is on for our summer break (well, we’ll keep doing math and read alouds and going through the next section of Kids Cook Real Food). How about you? Do you break for summer or are you a year-round homeschooler?
Homeschool Family Freebies
FREE Summer Playdough Printable Pack
Download a free Summer Playdough Math Printable Pack from Living Montessori Now. This includes ten printable pages.
Ten FREE Printable Packs for Spring
Here are ten free printable packs for spring.
FREE Reading Eggs 4 Week Trial
With summer coming up (and brain drain sometimes happening!), you might be interested in a free 4-week trial to Reading Eggs for your kids.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun by combining books with online reading games and activities. The program is a great way for your child to prepare for school, or help them catch up with their classmates if they are struggling with reading.
Proven Reading Results
- 91% of parents noticed an improvement in their child’s reading ability since using Reading Eggs
- Based on solid scientific research
- Used by over 3.4 million children worldwide (and counting!)
- Developed by expert educators with 30+ years’ experience
- Now being used in over 16,000 schools worldwide
- Money-back guaranteed
Why Children Love Reading Eggs
- 120 lessons, thousands of interactive activities, motivating rewards and songs
- Makes reading fun – kids want to learn
- One–on–one lessons to match your child’s ability
- Detailed assessment reports to show and recognize progress
- Suitable for children aged 3 – 13 years
FREE Welcome Gift for Expectant Moms
Your welcome gift will include a bag, product samples (some full size products), variety of Target store coupons, manufacturer’s coupons and possibly a coupon to save at Starbucks.
Homeschool Family Deals
$15 Off a $40 Purchase of Fisher Price Toys
Here’s a nice offer if you have toys on your list. For a limited time, you can get $15 off a $40 purchase of select Fisher Price toys. These savings will be automatically applied when you check out. Please remember prices may change.
- Add Fisher-Price Shakira First Steps Collection Stack ‘n Learn Alphabet Blocks for $23.17 to your cart
- Add Fisher-Price Little People Hay Stackin’ Stable Playset for $19.49 to your cart
- Final Price: $13.83 each after discount
See all toys included here.
Kindle Fire HD8 for $25 Off
This Kindle Fire HD 8 is available for $25 off today. You can choose from 16 GB with or without special offers and 32 GB with or without special offers. These also have a microSD slot for expandable storage. This is the lowest price since Christmas time.
- Fire HD 8, now with up to 12 hours of battery life, 2X the storage, and 50% more RAM for faster performance
- Stunning 8″ HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and Dolby Audio. Available in four colors.
- Now with the Alexa cloud-based voice service – just press and ask
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle e-books, apps and games
- Prime members get unlimited access to a huge selection of songs, books, videos and more
- 16 or 32 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 200 GB of expandable storage
Motivated Mom’s Printable Planner
I used Motivated Moms for several years and loved it. I really should probably get back to using it since my house is in need of some spring cleaning right now! You can see my review here.
Play-Doh Fun Factory
This Play-Doh Fun Factory Set is just $4.99. This is the lowest price-to-date!
- Fun Factory tool squeezes out colorful Play-Doh shapes
- Load Play-Doh compound and press the lever
- Attachable rails create a variety of shapes
- Includes Fun Factory tool, 2 rails, and 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound
Summer Brain Quest
Brain Quest has released a new line of Summer Brain Quest workbooks. These are written specifically for the summer! These are available for around $9.17 (reg. $12.95) on Amazon right now. If you are a Costco member, you can get them even cheaper at $7.99!
Stop summer slide, stay summer smart!
From the creators of America’s #1 educational bestseller Brain Quest comes Summer Brain Quest—a workbook, a game, and an outdoor adventure! It’s an interactive and personalized quest to keep kids excited about learning all summer long.
Summer Brain Quest begins with a map that guides you through a workbook filled with activities. As you complete activities, you earn stickers to track your progress on the map. Jam-packed with curriculum-based exercises, bonus challenges, outside activities, over 150 stickers, a summer reading list, and a Brain Quest mini deck. Summer Brain Quest helps kids keep essential skills sharp all summer.
Own Your Life
If you’ve been interested in Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson, you can get it today for just $2.99 on Kindle. I’ve met Sally several times, and she is one of the sweetest ladies!
Own Your Life is a breath of fresh air into the life and soul of a busy woman. Like a faithful friend, Sally journeys with you to explore what it means to live meaningfully, follow God truly, and bring much-needed order to your chaos. Each page offers deeply personal, authentic, and practical guidance to help you build an intentional life. Discover what it means to own your life, and dare to trust God’s hands as He richly shapes your character, family, work, and soul.
23andme Ancestry & Health Service
So, this is kind of weird that I’m posting this as a deal, but I am just fascinated by this test and recently ordered two of them – one for my grandma for Mother’s Day and the other to get some results on me. It’s an interesting science project! Anyway, 23andme is offering an extra $20 off their DNA testing kits for a limited time. You can get the Ancestry service for $79 + shipping or the Health & Ancestry service for $179 + shipping.
The good thing about ordering through 23andme is that you get the raw data (even with the cheapest kit), and then you can run that data through a variety of sites (I’m researching options now for the best ones) to learn more about your DNA.
Please note that I would highly recommend talking to a doctor or someone before deciding to analyze the raw data if you are concerned about the results you may find or if negative results would cause you a lot of emotional upset. I’m just fascinated by this stuff and already know a few abnormalities that I have, so I’m interested to find out more. Please remember I am not a doctor or health expert of any sort. I’m just sharing a deal I think is pretty cool and that I took advantage of myself!