Here are a few freebies and deals for this week!
Homeschool Family Freebies
1) FREE eLesson from Grapevine – Birth of Moses
Grab a free eLesson from Grapevine Studies. Get the Birth of Moses download here.
This lesson is from Moses and the Exodus if you are interested in the full study. We love Grapevine Studies and finished the New Testament catechism a while back.
2) The Mom Conference – FREE Online Conference
The Mom Conference is coming up on October 11-13. This online conference features 20 top-notch speakers presenting about topics specific to moms. Each day of the conference, they will offer up to seven presentations to watch free.
This conference will help you:
- Manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Figure out how to avoid the “me, me, me epidemic” that is producing over-entitled children
- Get your house clean – and keep it that way (for real)
- Strengthen your marriage
- Talk to your children about sex (yes, this is something you really have to do!)
- Help your children embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Manage your children’s screen time and smart phone use (without making them hate you)
- Develop a budget that really works for your family (yes, it’s possible!)
- Live a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your children to do the same)
- And much more!
Also, when you register now, you’ll have access to 2 FREE GIFTS.
3) Pinecone Research
Back when I was doing surveys, Pinecone Research was one of the few that I did on a consistent basis. I was actually just going through some old tax files and found some check stubs from them! If you’re looking for a way to earn a little extra for Christmas (you won’t get rich for sure, but a little adds up over time), Pinecone Research is currently open for all applicants (many times they are just looking for certain demographics). You can find out more here.
Pinecone Research conducts on-line interviews with consumers from all walks of life to obtain their opinions about new products. To become a panel member, all you need to do is complete the simple form above. This will only take a few minutes of your time. It’s easy and fun to see and evaluate new product ideas in the comfort of your own home.You will earn points for each completed product survey, which can be exchanged for cash and other rewards. PLUS you will be automatically entered into a bi-weekly Sweepstakes to win additional cash prizes for your time.
4) FREE 30-Day Trial to Monarch
A few features:
- Automatic Grading: Enjoy freedom from paperwork! Automatic grading and recordkeeping conveniently record lesson assignments, test scores, and upcoming assignments for more hands-on teaching time.
- Anytime and Anywhere Access: Perfect for on-the-go schedules, Monarch’s Christian homeschool curriculum is accessible around the clock from anywhere in the world.
- Customizable Lessons: Monarch Plans give parents complete access to 50 courses, allowing them to hand-pick courses across 10 grade levels to fit their child’s needs. For example, a child may be ready for 7th grade English, but still need to master 5th grade math. With a Monarch Plan, he can do both!
- 4 Budget-Friendly Plans: Families can pay as they go for a budget-friendly approach to homeschooling or save even more with a purchase of a yearly plan. Both options are available for an individual student or the whole family.
- Free Technical Support: Monarch technical support provides answers to day-to-day curriculum questions. Free training webinars also are available to learn how Monarch’s amazing features can specifically benefit each family.
Learn more at DiscoverMonarch.com. Remember to use the code MON30MOD to get your free 30-day trial.
Homeschool Family Deals
1) Give Your Child the World eBook
Grab Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids One Book at a Time by Jamie Martin for just $2.99 for the eBook! This is a great price!
Featuring a carefully curated reading treasury of the best children’s literature for each area of the globe, as well as practical parenting suggestions and inspiration, Give Your Child the World helps moms and dads raise insightful, compassionate kids who fall in love with the world and are prepared to change it for good.
Young children live with awe and wonder as their daily companions. But as they grow, worries often crowd out wonder. Knowing this, how can parents strengthen their kids’ love for the world so it sticks around for the long haul?
Thankfully, parents have at their fingertips a miracle vaccine–one that can boost their kids’ immunity to the world’s distractions. STORY.
Well-chosen stories connect us with others, even those on the other side of the globe. Build your kids’ lives on a story-solid foundation and you’ll give them armor to shield themselves from the world’s cynicism. You’ll give them confidence to persevere in the face of life’s conflicts. You’ll give them a reservoir of compassion that spills over into a lifetime of love in action.
Give Your Child the World includes more than 600 children’s book recommendations from around the world. Reading lists are organized by region, country, and age range (ages 4-12). Each listing includes a brief description of the book, its themes, and any content of which parents should be aware.
Parents can introduce their children to the world from the comfort of home by simply opening a book together. Give Your Child the World is poised to become a bestselling family reading treasury that promotes literacy, develops a global perspective, and strengthens family bonds while increasing faith and compassion.
2) Children’s Place Jeans for $7.99 Shipped
Right now, you can get basic denim for just $7.99 shipped over at The Children’s Place. No code is required.
3) 3 Popular Magazines for $12
This is a great deal! You can get a one-year subscription to Rachael Ray Everyday, Better Homes & Gardens, and Martha Stewart for just $12 TOTAL with the code MOTHERHOOD at checkout. This works out to just $4 per subscription and you can order up to 4 years at this price.
Expires 11:59 pm EST on October 2nd, 2016.
4) Wipes for Less Than $0.02 Per Wipe
If you need wipes, Amazon has several kinds available for less than $0.02 per wipe. Here are a few:
- Huggies Wipes, 648 count for just $10.64 shipped with Subscribe & Save and the $1 e-coupon
- Huggies Wipes Soft Pack, 792 count for just $13.22 shipped with Subscribe & Save and the $1 e-coupon
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes, 448 count for just $10.23 shipped wih Subscribe & Save and the $1 e-coupon
Remember to unsubscribe once you’ve received your shipment if you don’t want any more orders.
5) Quicker Dinner Prep – Hamilton Beach 7 Qt. Slow Cooker
Great price on this Hamilton Beach 7-Qt Slow Cooker. It is currently marked down to $29.96. Remember that prices will change.
- Easy programmable meals – no watching or stirring
- Easy clean touch pad with removable, dishwasher safe stoneware & lid
- Wraparound element for even heating
- Temperature setting – choose warm, low or high; No watching needed, when cooking time is up it automatically shifts to warm
- Time setting – select 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 hours of cooking time
6) KidKraft LEGO Compatible Table
The KidKraft LEGO Compatible 2-in-1 Activity Table is currently marked down to $49.99 and ships free. Remember that prices will change.
- 200 LEGO-compatible blocks
- 30-piece train set
- Double-sided play board
- Convenient storage under the play board
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- 200 LEGO®-compatible blocks and 30 piece train set
- Double-sided play board and storage underneath